· You are responsible for your transportation to and from the conference.
· The conference cost is $80.00 per teacher sponsor. This cost will cover your registration as well as your supper for Thursday and Saturday, your Lunch for Friday and Saturday and nutritional snacks during break.
· We would like to remind all participants that since John Burke is a 8-12 school, some visiting students will likely be billeted into homes with younger students.
· In some cases, students will be billeted in homes where they may be sharing rooms and/or sharing beds. Teachers need to be aware of this and partner their students accordingly.
· Please go to the registration desk and pick up your registration kits as soon as you arrive. Students are not permitted to register without a teacher sponsor present.
· Students will be billeted at a minimum of two per household. You will be provided with billeting information pertaining to your students.
· All cheques should be made payable to John Burke High School. Cash is accepted.
· While at the conference teachers are expected to be present during all the activities. (You are not expected to be with your students all of the time.)
· Dress casually and comfortably as sessions can involve some physical activity.
· The conference will need your address or cell number while attending the conference. This is for emergency contact information. Please have an alternate number, possibly another teacher at the conference, who will be available if we cannot reach you.
While at the conference: · Student transportation to the billets house and school is provided daily.
· All nutrition and lunch breaks are provided.
· Supervision for the Friday night dance is provided, but supervision for the Saturday night dance is the responsibility of the teacher chaperones. · Sunday morning the students will be brought to the school between 8:30 and 9:30 where you can pick them up for your return home.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.